Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scorpion Teaser


EXT. DUSTY TOWN- NOON
A drifter slides down from a mule and walks into a saloon.
INT. SALOON- DAY
The place is empty and all the bottles are broke and covered in dust.
EXT. SALOON- DAY
The drifter squints his eyes and holds his hat as he walks across the street to a Barber shop.
INT. BARBER SHOP- DAY
The man cuts his neck slightly startled by the drifters presence.
BARBER
This place is closed. What do you want.
DRIFTER
A shave.
BARBER
They see us we are armadillo meat. Now I suggest you get on that ass out there and head north.
The drifter strikes a match with his finger and lights his cigar.
BARBER
Ain’t no women left in this town. If your needing a whore you need to head north. There’s a town up that way with a whore so good you’ll be stuck in her for a month. She likes it with the lights off if you know what I’m saying.
The drifter opens his trench coat revealing a unique display of weapons. The Barber spits and wipes his chin.
BARBER
Whoa! Now easy Mr. I’m just letting you know everyone’s cleared out of this place. It’s a ghost town. Sheriff was killed last week. By the cattle rustlers. I’m just here picking up my grandpa’s scissors. Honestly sir I was just about to leave.
DRIFTER
Well then. I guess you won’t be getting this here dollar bill.
BARBER
Well I guess I could make it quick.
DRIFTER
Here’s two dollars I don’t want to be pricked.
The drifter sits down in the barber chair and pulls down his scarf.
BARBER
Your him.
There is a hideous scar on the drifters neck.
BARBER
Your the one that the rustlers shot up. The said you lived but, we didn't believe. We thought it was bullshit.
The barber gets the drifter ready for a shave
BARBER
How many weapons you need friend but, I defiantly think you got enough of them.
The barber continues to groom the man.
DRIFTER
Shave it all off.
BARBER
Since your readying for war I’ll do that for you but, I don’t normally cut hair that short on account of my mother being scalped by an engine when I was younger.
A gust of wind blows down the dirt road and the Barber stares out the window.
BARBER
Yep, your head looks like a plucked chicken. I hope to god you aint going into engine country looking like that. They will put you in sand and let that bald head blister til the buzzards pick it off.
The barber walks to the window and is met by a heard of cattle headed full steam down the dirt road the cuts through the town.
BARBER
No!
The barber flies back in the shop full of smoking holes. Spurs jingle up to the door. The drifter sits motionless with blood on his head.
DEAD MAN 1
Aw. I really need a haircut.
DEAD MAN 2
Look at this fool. This is the cleanest dead man I’ve ever seen.
DRIFTER
Your the dirtiest.
The drifter throws a Boone knife straight through the head of the first dead man then hits the other guy in the eye with his boot knife.
DRIFTER
Now your double dead.
The drifter throws another boot knife in the dead man’s other eye. THe dead man gets one shot off and he holding the gun straight in the air.
INT. SALOON- NOON
The gang leaders sits down to have a drink.
GANG LEADER
Check that out.
A man in a sombrero gets up unwillingly walks to the saloon doors. He is met with a gun barrel to his head.
GANG LEADER
Whoa! Easy feller.
DRIFTER
I don’t have time to be easy.
GANG LEADER
Put your guns down.
The drifter puts a bullet through the guys head then pulls out twelve shots killing all twelve of the Gang leaders men.
DRIFTER
Your done.
GANG LEADER
Your forgetting about my men outside.
The gang leader smiles and looks outside.
DRIFTER
Your men aint out there I killed them too.
GANG LEADER
YOu must have wanted me real good and now that you got me her what you going to do.
DRIFTER
I’m going to leave.
The drifter sends six shots to the top of the Gang leaders head. The Gang leader touches his head and looks at his bloody hand.

No comments: