Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rich Bitch

--APARTMENT ROOM-- DAY
A gruff smokey voice emerges from the thin air.
DIABLO
Hi my name is Diablo.
Diablo has purple hair black lips and a piercing everywhere you can put a hole. She flicks the ash from her cigarette in the large ash tray by her bed.
DIABLO
I’ve been dating my boyfriend now for six months. I want to see how he will act with children. I made the decision to get him a pet but, his placed charged for a pet deposit. He’s poor so you know how it goes I had to make do.
Diablo coughs and ashes her smoke.
DIABLO
I was trying to think of something cheap and thats when it clicked. I knew what I was going to get him for Christmas, the lord baby Jesus's birthday. I went to petco and picked out two adorable turtles. Of course I had to get him the bowl and some food. I let him name them. Smarty and Dum Dum. This is their story.
Chance holds a turtle in his hand looking it dead in the eyes. Chance is short kind of chubby and has tatoos up and down his arms.
CHANCE
Wow! These turtles are fucking cool.
Chance holds the turtle up then drops it and catches it before it hits the floor.
CHANCE
Oh shit! That was close. I realy like these little guys.
DIABLO
Im glad you like them.
Chance moves the bowl to beside his computer resting on a table.
CHANCE
Im going to put them right up here so I can watch them while I work.
Diablo licks a joint and lights it. She then blows the smoke at chance’s face.
CHANCE
Uhm.
Chance takes the joint from Diablo's hand. He takes a puff from the joint and sends a cloud of smoke over the turtle bowl. The little turtles would cough in their bowl.
The room is constantly dark and the windows are sealed shut. The couple elope for several days. Constantly they would fuck then light up and turn on the fan.
For weeks Smarty and Dum Dum sit in the dark breathing the smokey enviroment.
Chance leans over the bowl.
CHANCE
Hey you think I can get the turtles High and teach them ninja moves.
Chance picks up a large bong and takes a deep rip with an extra breath on top the walks over to the turtle bowl blowing smoke into it while cupping his hands around his mouth.
He then luaghs as Diablo hands him a plate.
DIABLO
Put this over it.
CHANCE
Oh shit. Duh.
Chance puts the plate over the bowl and walks back over to the bed. He pretends to pass out and falls uncontrollably on to her.
CHANCE
I’m to stoned to move.
Diablo Lays under him and tries to push him off her but cannot budge him.
DIABLO
Are you too stoned to fuck me in the ass?
Chance smiles and the two start ripping each others clothes off as the turtles what them through a haze of weed smoke.
Months pass in a matter of minutes as bacteria begins to grow on the bowl.
DIABLO
Chance!
The toilet flushes.
CHANCE
What?
Diablo holds her nose as she feeds the turtles.
DIABLO
Its time to clean this bowl. It’s starting to smell.
CHANCE
Really? I don’t smell anything.
Chance picks the turtles out of the bowl.
CHANCE
Alright out you go little fellows.
Diablo lies awkwardly on the bed then curls up.
DIABLO
Do you have any insence.
CHANCE
There is a whole box of turkish ones under the sink in he bathroom.
DIABLO
I have to tell you something.
Chance is in the restroom digging under the sink and looking for the box.
CHANCE
Found them.
DIABLO
I’m pregnant.
Chance walks out of the restroom with a scared expression.
CHANCE
I want an abortion. I mean you have to get it. I don’t want nothing to do with a kid. Kill it.
DIABLO
I’m already three months in.
CHANCE
Well then give it up for adoption.
Chance lights up a smoke and hands it to Diablo.
CHANCE
I am going to punch you.
Chance punches Diablo in the stomach.
She curls up into a ball and begins to cry.
CHANCE
I told you to take those pills. Come on lets go get some ice cream.
Chance lights all the incense and sticks the bundle of them in the turtle bowl with the lit part up. He then helps her off the bed.
As the two walk out the room Chance turns on the fan whisking the smoke down on to Smarty who is dead and Dum Dum taking his last breath.
INT. RANDY AND TOMMY’S PAD- DAY
The odd couple is playing on a television as Randy enters the apartment through the front door.
RANDY
Damn it sure feels good to get home. Going on vacation is always awesome but, when you meet and amazing piece of ass it’s hard to top that.
Tommy, an athletic man with a beard and a bright Hawaiian shirt on, is cooking chili over the stove. He makes eye contact with his room mate through the bar in front of the kitchen.
TOMMY
So I’m guessing you had a good time.
RANDY
Her name is Monique. We are on the deck of the cruise ship dancing docked beside a beautiful island looking at the moon. Once we got on the island we swam under waterfalls naked.
TOMMY
I didn't think you would be back this early.
RANDY
I got back early.
TOMMY
Come her man.
Tommy walks up to Randy and shakes his hand.
TOMMY
I missed you man.
RANDY
Dude wait till you see Monique.
TOMMY
Monique?
RANDY
Yeah, the girl I met on the boat.
Randy Drops his bag on the floor and unzips the bag then pulls out a T-Shirt. He holds the T-Shirt up and smiles. The shirt says Florida keys.
TOMMY
Great Souvenir.
RANDY
You haven't even seen the best one I brought back.
Tommy continues to stir his boiling food then turns back around to look at Randy. Randy has his arm around a beautiful young lady named Monique. Tommy can not stop looking at her.
MONIQUE
Hi.
RANDY
Tommy I’d like you to meet my new girlfriend monique. She is going to be staying with us for a couple of weeks.
Tommy approaches her slowly then sticks out his hand.
TOMMY
Hi. Nice to meet you.
Tommy can’t take his eyes off Monique.
MONIQUE
Nice to meet you.
RANDY
Monique and I are going to get dinner. You should come if you don’t have any plans.
TOMMY
Well, I just cooked this chicken pasta. Your welcome to eat with me I made plenty.
RANDY
That’s cool definitely save me some. We were thinking more along the lines of Chinese.
TOMMY
Well, at least join me in a toast.
Tommy pulls out a red wine bottle then proceeds to take out the cork.
Randy and Monique head for Randy’s room.
RANDY
We’ll be right back Tommy.
TOMMY
No
POP! Randy immediately starts to pour the wine into three glass.
TOMMY
I want to purpose a toast.
Tommy hands Randy the glass of wine then Monique one.
TOMMY
I’m so glad Randy found you. I wish the two of you the best but, if he treats you wrong in any way you can come to me.
RANDY
Ha!
Randy chuckles and Monique looks at him with and awkward smile.
TOMMY
To best friends.
Tommy raises his glass and the three clink theirs together. Instead of taking a drink Monique grabs Randy and kisses him. She looks at Tommy and he stares back at her.
MONIQUE
Honey, I’m not feeling well. I’m going to go lay down.
RANDY
I thought you were hungry.
MONIQUE
Not anymore.
MONIQUE
Which one is your room honey.
Tommy points down the hall.
TOMMY
His is on the left.
Monique opens Randy’s door then walks into his room and lays down on the bed.
TOMMY
Ok, well see you guys tomorrow.
INT. RANDY’S ROOM- NIGHT
The lights are off and the stereo is on. The two are making passionate love under the covers. Monique begins to moan and Rany does too as they climax together.
Right on the other side of Randy’s door is Tommy listening to them have sex as he pulls on his groin.
INT. RANDY’S ROOM- MORNING
Randy walks into his room with a towel around his waist and one over his shoulder.
RANDY
Good Morning sexy.
Monique yawns and rolls over in the bed.
RANDY
I left the shower running for you.
Randy takes off his wet towel and throws it on Moniques face. She takes the towel off and smiles at him. Monique jumps out of bed and twirls the towel up and starts to pop it at Randy.
RANDY
You hit me with that and it will be the last mistake of your life.
Randy grabs her wrist and pulls her close to him and the two begin to kiss. The front door suddenly slams. The two look at each other and begin laughs.
There is a knock on Randy’s door.
RANDY
Hello?
Monique looks at the door then covers her breast as the door knob slightly turns.
Randy walks up to the door and a piece of paper is slid under the door. Randy walks up to the piece of paper and reads it.
RANDY
Breakfast is ready and the cable guy is coming by at three.
Randy opens his door and the front door closes at the same time.
MONIQUE
I get the sense that Tommy doesn't like.
RANDY
Don’t worry about him sweet heart. We have been friends for a long time I’m sure he understands just give him a week to get used to you.
INT. GROCERY STORE- DAY
Tommy walks down the halls with a basket. The basket is full of over the counter prescription medications. He walks to the pharmacies counter.
TOMMY
Hey I’m helping my nephew with his bug collection. Do you have any small gage needles. The bugs have to be in perfect condition.
PHARMACIST
Yeah. This is the smallest gage we got.
TOMMY
I’ll take ten of them. Thanks and uh, do you know where I can find some antifreeze.
PHARMACIST
The automotive department. Back and to your left.
INT. TOMMY AND RANDY’S PAD- DAY
Tommy walks in with several bags of groceries. Randy and Monique are on the couch watching a movie.
TOMMY
Sup guys.
Randy and Monique laugh and tickle each other as Tommy walks to his room with several double bagged groceries.
RANDY
Hey buddy let me help with that.
TOMMY
No, don’t get up this is all I have. I got it. Enjoy your movie.
RANDY
If I would have know you were going to the store I would have give you some change to pick me up a few things.
TOMMY
I can go again.
RANDY
Don’t worry. What did you get?

TOMMY
Oh, just some shampoo, toothpaste and some Tylenol nothing too important.
RANDY
How about dinner tonight do you have any plans.
TOMMY
Well, I have to get up real early Tomorrow so maybe sometime next week. I’m going to be swamped the rest of the week.
RANDY
Ok, well let me know because Monique and I are thinking about ordering something.
Tommy walks into his room and locks the door he then pulls a box out from under the bed and begins to stash the needles and medicine in it.
It is late at night and Tommy is wearing a mask over his mouth as he begins to make a concoction from pouring several different medicines together with a cap full of antifreeze. Tommmy takes a needle and sucks up the liquid then squirts 5 cc,s into a gatorade bottle. Tommy scoops gatorade mix on top of it then fills the bottle up with water and stirs.
INT. TOMMY AND RANDY’S PAD- DAY
Randy comes in the apartment sweating from his run. He pulls open the fridge door and pulls out the bottle of gatorade and begins to chug on it.
RANDY
Ahh. Man that run really drained me.
Tommy comes from around the corner and looks at Randy.
RANDY
Did you make this gatorade?
TOMMY
Yeah I made it last night.
RANDY
It tastes a little bitter you should put some more sugar in it.
TOMMY
Ok.
RANDY
I got three hours before I got to go to work. I’m just going to take a little nap before I go in.
TOMMY
Do you want me to wake you up?
RANDY
I’ll set my alarm but, If you are going to be around in a few hour so give my door a knock.
Randy walks into his room. Tommy approaches the door way.
TOMMY
Where is Monique?
RANDY
She went shopping She will be back in a bit. Hey do me a favor and shut my door for me if you can. Thanks.
Tommy pulls The door shut leaving just a small gap.
Tommy looks at his watch then at the nearly empty gatorade bottle on the counter.
Exactly an hour has passed and Tommy walks into Randy’s room. He pushes Randy’s face then picks up his hand and check for a pulse.
Tommy Drags Randy’s body into his room and begins to stuff him in the Closet. The door begins to unlock and Tommy puts his hand over his mouth.
TOMMY
He gave her a key. Randy we were doing so good why did you have to bring her into this.
Tommy rushes out of his room and greets Monique after closing his door.
TOMMY
Hey!
MONIQUE
Hi.
Monique smiles and closes the door then walks to the fridge.
MONIQUE
I don’t know about you but I am thirsty.
TOMMY
There is some gatorade in there.
Monique pulls out a beer.
MONIQUE
Want a beer?
RANDY
No I’m good.
MONIQUE
Come on I don’t want to drink alone.
TOMMY
Ok.
She hands him a beer then smiles flirtatiously at him.
TOMMY
I think Randy is still out on his jog.
MONIQUE
That’s cool. That will give you and me a chance to get to know each other.
TOMMY
What do you want to know.
MONIQUE
Is he your best friend.
TOMMY
I love him like a brother.
MONIQUE
Do you always cook breakfast for him?
TOMMY
Everyday.
MONIQUE
Yall don’t switch?
TOMMY
Randy isn’t up as early as me.
Tommy approaches Monique closer than her comfort zone.
MONIQUE
Who is the better hitter?
Tommy’s Eye’s widen.
MONIQUE
He said yall played ball together since high school. He also said he would choose you to be the best man at his wedding.
Tommy chugs on the beer.
TOMMY
Well if you must know I had the better RBI but, he hit more home runs. I guess you’d have to see my swing to really know.
The two share a giggle and Monique pulls out another beer then hands it to
MONIQUE
Something smells, good are you cooking?
TOMMY
I got a bird in the oven and It should be ready in a half an hour.
MONIQUE
Uhm. Sounds good. I might have some of that.
TOMMY
If your lucky.
Monique starts to walk toward Randy’s room. Tommy walks over to the couch and picks up a bat that is covered with signatures.
TOMMY
I want you to look at something.
MONIQUE
I was just going to lay something down real quick.
TOMMY
No you weren't I really wish you would stop lying.
Monique smiles and looks at Tommy’s serious expression and does not know whether to take him serious or not.
TOMMY
I want you to do something for me Monique. I want you to just close your eyes for one second.
Monique closes her eyes and Tommy lifts the bat up to her stomach then her breast.
TOMMY
Touch it.
She feels the bat against her face with her eyes closed.
TOMMY
Now imagine hitting twenty seven home runs with this bat. That is how many we hit together.
She opens her eyes.
TOMMY
Now imagine your head is the ball.
Tommy swings and crushes the side of Monique’s skull.
TOMMY
Turkey’s ready.
The timer dings and Tommy looks at the oven.
INT. TOMMY’S PAD- NIGHT
The candles are lit and Randy sits across Monique at the dinner table. Both are extremely dead and butt ass naked.
Tommy lifts his glass of wine.
TOMMY
I’m glad we could finally find time to have this dinner guys. Heres to being room mates for a long time.
The Dive


INT. THERAPIST OFFICE- DAY
A man is laying on a black leather couch. His eyes are closed and his head is back.
THERAPIST
I want you to get in a very relaxed state. Picture yourself looking up at the sky. As you look at the clouds you become more and more relaxed.
EXT. FIELD- DAY
The man on the couch is laying across lush green grass looking up at the clouds in the sky. The sunsets.
THERAPIST
No imagine a spcrum of colors as the bright ball of burning gas slowly sinks over the horizon.
EXT. FEILD- NIGHT
The wind begins to pick up.
THERAPIST
Now you can take in a deep breathe and feel the cold night air. Become comfortable Braden.
Braden breathes in a relaxed fashion.
THERAPIST
Now I want you to go back to the ocean. To your submarine.
INT. ONE MAN SUBMARINE- TIME UNKNOWN
BRADEN
I’m looking through the window.
THERAPIST
What are you looking at?
The long mechanical arms silt through silt on the edge of a large cliff.
BRADEN
We were at the Marianas trench looking sediment deposits that could mean oil. I’m close to a mile down and everything is holding up good. I wanted to push it and dip a little bit further down.
The small sub beins to propeller down the trench.
BRADEN
What is that.
THERAPIST
What do you see Braden? Tell me?
BRADEN
I see a light.
Braden covers his eyes then begins screaming. He starts to twitch then grind his teeth furiously as he falls out of the chair.
Braden screams and jerks himself to an upright position. His eyes are wide open and frightened as hell.
THERAPIST
What did you see in the light Braden.
Braden is covered in sweat and breathing heavy.
THERAPIST
Braden you were down there longer than two hours. They lost contact with you at two twenty two PM Sunday August fourth 1986.
BRADEN
Closes his eyes and holds his head in his hands.
THERAPIST
That was seven years ago. Where have you been?

No comments: