Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Adam and me SP BOY MAN 1!



INT. ADAM’S BEDROOM- NIGHT
A can of Wintergreen Skoal Long cut sits on the table.
JACOB
Say boy you got a dip in there. After you just did a cannon ball. Are you trying to corner that wolverine.
Adam unwraps a box of “Popeyes Chicken”.
ADAM
No boy. This is a man’s can. Read the label... Wintergreen Skoal Long
cut.
Adam displays fried food.
JACOB
God Damn boy you got some golden nugz right there.
ADAM
Now you going to dip and eat at the same time.
JACOB
I’m going to do that and cannon ball this another time because right no I’m a man. Plus I’m going to show you how to write a screenplay.
ADAM
OK now. You sound like ric flair.
JACOB
I got it. Real men stay up.
Clip of Ric flair plays on Adam’s laptop
ADAM
Let’s have one character be like that sorta domanint monkey.
JACOB
Yeah we can make the one roomate who is all obsessed with conspiracy theories
JACOB (CONT’D)
Alright, excuse me it looks like you have upgraded from the longhorn.
ADAM
I think you should get you a pinch and be a man.
JACOB
You can keep your brain washed kitty litter to yourself. I’ll stick to my Jesus.
Jacob holds up his weed.
ADAM
Well now boy you have to let the little green men guide your thoughts. Let you know what’s wrong and right.
JACOB
I could picture someone taking out a magnifying glass and looking at a bowl of Crystals hanging off some Al Green.
ADAM
Dude that’s perfect we will put that in the screenplay. Is there some way you could put like some special effects in where Green martians are dancing on the top of the neon green leaves.
JACOB
Yeah dude there are editting programs that can do that. I will just youtube a video that shows you how.
ADAM
Ok cuz that’s badass.
Adam is laying down on the bed.
JACOB
Boy did you take that liper out already.
ADAM
I think that we should have these two bums say they collect trash. Let’s have those two guys get a slum one room apartment together.
JACOB
Like about two guys that are trying to write a screenplay. Yes the more they think about it the more the characters they are writing about actually start to control their ego.
ADAM
Like Heath Ledger in Batman.
JACOB
They will embody the ones they write about.
ADAM
The writer becomes the story.
JACOB
So it should atart with two guys sitting at a laptop.
ADAM
They are thinking of the beging of their screenplay.
JACOB
Which we will just use the one we discussed about reversing the motifs and alluding to the plot to Odd couple
ADAM
I don’t remember us talking about that but yeah whatever I like that,.
JACOB
Yeah trust me this will be like a revision of ,,
ADAM
Dam boy this ranch is good.

No comments: