Friday, May 7, 2010

Bona--roo Teaser




INT. -- THERAPIST OFFICE -- ATERNOON
A tall treacherous women with silver hair sits perfectly in a broad gaudy brown leather chair. The walls are painted ox blood red and hung with glossy degrees certifying her level of prestige.
THERAPIST
I want you to lay your head back and tell me why you are feeling this stress in your life.
Danny yawns as he lies half awake on the couch beside his therapist.
DANNY
You really want to know?
THERAPIST
Of course Billy that is why I am here.
DANNY
For starters I watched my dad drown my brother and laid there in blood from a whiskey bottle he smashed on my head just thinking. Why not me?
The expression on the Therapist face does not change.
THERAPIST
Do you feel the need to lie because you are afraid of finding out about yourself.
DANNY
You are right on doc.
The therapist jots down a note on her tablet.
THERAPIST
Billy your mother tells me that you often contemplate killing yourself. Is that a true statement.
Billy pulls out a pocket knife. The Therapist’s eyes widen as he begins to use it to clean his nails.
DANNY
I kill myself everyday with laughter. HAHAHA!
The therapist starts to write vigorously on her pad.
THERAPIST
How can I start to help you if you want let me.
DANNY
Do you think you are smarter than me?
THERAPIST
Listen, I don’t think we are gaining much ground so I’m am going to send you on your way with a home work assignment.
DANNY
Sounds awesome I love doing pointless busy work. Like I don’t have enough already.
Billy covers his mouth with the pillow and screams.
THERAPIST
I am suggesting you read a book.
Billy begins to laugh uncontrollably.
DANNY
I am in four AP classes!
Billy his up four fingers in front of the therapists face.
DANNY
Including two College courses one of which..
Billy lowers another finger leaving just the middle one up.
DANNY
None of which is helping me get laid. Would you know anything about that?
Billy licks his middle finger. As the therapist opens the door.
THERAPIST
I think our time is up.
Danny pulls out a cigarette and lights it.
THERAPIST
You can’t smoke you only sixteen.
DANNY
I’ll be seventeen in a less than a month.
THERAPIST
Well you can’t smoke that in here.
DANNY
Thanks doc you have been trematodes help.
Danny leans into her ear as he leaves.
DANNY
Listen listen I’m a little low on cash is there any way maybe you spot me say a hundred dollars and I pay you back in a month. Plus a couple tabs of ecstasy we’ll have some sex therapy.








No comments: